Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Drywallin' Ballin'

Renovation
The contractor has all the drywall up. He is a speedy worker! Eric had to go vacuum up all of the insulation particles so that they wouldn't contaminate the mud for the drywall. Hopefully all of the work will be done by the end of the week, and Eric will be able to prime all of the walls in the living room and office. Yay! Progress!
What's been happening:






Wedding 
On the wedding front, I think we have finalized a place to have the ceremony/reception! I am pretty happy about that. The place we originally wanted to have it, isn't reliable, so we had to move it. I also called a couple of caterers, so we have narrowed them down to two different ones to choose from. We just have to figure out if we want to go with the more expensive one with more options and beverages, or the cheap one with tons of experience and set menu (of which the sides I'm not crazy about).

Job
I am liking the weekend job so far. I hate that we are STILL getting snow...crappy. I almost got stuck in two driveways...NOT COOL. And we are supposed to get another 6-8 inches tonight and tomorrow. Other than that, it's not too bad driving around getting breathalyzers from people while drinking coffee. I am thankful for GPS, that is for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment